Friday, March 6, 2020

Fix, Code, Create In Php,Js,Java,Python,Go,Node,Vue,React,Laravel,Spring,Django











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!

I prefer to first evaluate if I can help you or not. Thank you so much for understanding. :)




I can work with you as a permanent web developer or designer and carry out the tasks that you have assigned to me on daily basis for a designated period of time. The following is a list of tasks that I can do proficiently.



What Can I do?

  • Build websites or web applications from scratch
  • Design layout for a Website
  • Website Deployment on the Server
  • Site Migrations and Troubleshooting
  • Fixing Existing Bugs.
  • Optimization of Code
  • Search Engine Optimization and Audits
  • Social Media Management

  • Increase website performance
  • Speed up websiite


NO upfront ORDER to start work. PayafterWork! Pay once you're satisfied!



We offer:

1. UNLIMITED REVISIONS

2. LIVE DEMO OF PRODUCT 
 
So that you can see your product in action and can ask us to make changes on the go to get the product you've dreamed of.



CONTACT ME and Let's get started. :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Work was delivered really fast! Am really pleased with his service. He was also willing to go the extra mile to help me out with my other requests! Highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Super helpful. Thank you. I recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Finished to requirements and within a day, great service, I would highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment