Saturday, March 28, 2020

Fix Your Computer And Remove Viruses And Malware











About:

I have over 8 years of computer troubleshooting experience i have command on both hardware and software related issues, i can help you fix your computer with hassle free and effective communication. i can fix your Computer by using Remote Connection or by other methods of your choice , to easily assist you with software Installations, Crashes and Hardware related issue, below listed are some of the problems I can assist you with :



► Installation of windows

 

► Blue Screen Crashes

 

► Speed up (for gaming / optimization)

 

► Cleaning from viruses, spyware and malware.

 

► Suggestions for building the  perfect pc according to your needs( Processor ,          Graphic card etc )

 

► Problem diagnostic (software and hardware) along with solution

 

► Upgrading of your Hardware for Better Performance



► Driver installation & compatibility issues

 



Don't hesitate to message me. I always ready to help you. Contact me to discuss any type of problem you are having with your computer or laptops, I will try my best to solve your problem,

 

Thanks

 

NOTE:

Contact me before placing order !!

 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

the sellers help was great, the only issue was that the goal i was looking to achieve wasn't completely realistic with the equipment I had on hand. the seller did give me good information to proceed from here though which was good! he was friendly and always got back to me on time.

:

thankyou for your kind response .

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment