Monday, March 30, 2020

Configure Cisco Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Access Points











About:

Hi there,



Thank you for your time to have a look at my Gig.



I am an experienced networking and security engineer and offering my services to design, configure and troubleshoot Cisco products ranging from routers, switches, firewalls, access points, etc.



Whether it is a home network, small or medium business network or a large-scale enterprise network, my services include:



  • Complete design of the network
  • Configuration of Cisco network devices
  • Troubleshooting of network issues


Additionally, I also provide assistance and support to students for learning networking technologies and building practice labs on packet tracer. 



Please feel free to contact me to discuss your specific requirements.



Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

was good. tried his best.

Seller's Response:

Great communication with jfraja, he showed a great deal of knowledge with the Cisco Asa, he made sure that I understood what the was doing. I will definitely use him again in the future.

:

Thank you so much for your feedback & trust in my work. I will always be available to support you in achieving tasks.

:

Great troubleshooting at Cisco router!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment