Monday, March 30, 2020

Repair Your Computer Remotely Very Fast











About:

Cheap & Fast Remote Computer Repair Services



Hello, I am Indranil Kumar, I am an IT expert currently working in an IT Firm In India and working in the same industry for more than 5 years. I fix computers, laptops, guide you to buy a good computer according to your need, Troubleshoot Virus,  & I will do all of the things Cheaper & Faster than a retailer would do.



  • Computer Working Slow?
  • Junk Files? 
  • PC Error ? 
  • Printer Problems?
  • Virus Removal?
  • Slow PC or Laptop? 
  • Laptop Repair?
  • Windows Installation & Update Issues?
  • Scam Pop Up Virus Removal?


I Have 5+ years of Amazing Experience of Techincal Support. I will provide support for any Kind Of PC or MAC Issues. 



Contact me for any type of help you want for your computer and I will be there to help you. I Provide All Kinds Of Technical Support for  Computer & Laptops. 



Thank You




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional, patient, hard working. My computer was not able to fix it in one session and he tried and tried until he got it fixed. I appreciate his persistence and hard work

:

I liked most the fact that my website people and my Browser Service could not FIND and FIX my biggest issue...But Indranil figured it out even when I doubt him. I very impressed with his skills and honesty while using the remote service. Outstanding Service...I will reused his PC skills again. Good Job...

:

The seller is a consummate expert in his field and a pleasure to work with.

:

Thank you so much Gary ! Hope we will connect soon for some bigger projects 😀

:

Good Experience




No comments:

Post a Comment