Monday, March 30, 2020

Computer Vision And Image Processing Project Using Opencv And Matlab











About:

NOTE:

Contact me before placing an order because the discussion is needed in COMPUTER VISION project.



Contact me for the price of providing your specific Application, work. 



I have solid experience in areas like



  • Face detection and Recognition
  • Detection, Recognition, and Tracking
  • OCR, ANPR
  • Image Processing - Stereo Cameras 
  • 3D Motion & Stereo camera
  • Path Planning - Learning(SVM, ANN, RF, CNN, K-NN, RNN, DNN, LSTM) and tensorflow
  • Signal processing and deep mathematics knowledge.




Tools:



Matlab, Python, OpenCV,



I am able to dedicate 30~40hrs/week to your project and daily working hours are flexible. I can set my clock to your time for better communication.



I will do my best to make clients satisfied with good quality and timeline. Please contact me if I am a match for you are looking for.




Hire me for the Best!



Reviews


:

yes, very timely delivery. Will definitely work again with him again

:

Fantastic! Very responsive and fast.

:

I posted my job request and got plenty of offers. It took 3 tries with different people before I decided to re-post the offer and mrafaq1 responded. He seemed to be the only person who actually read the requirement and confirmed he could do it. His work was delivered quick, he was easy to work with, super friendly, and went above and beyond the requirement. I would order from him any time i can

:

Very good.

:

EXCELLENT WORK




No comments:

Post a Comment