Sunday, March 29, 2020

Be Your Virtual Assistant And Do Any Task You Want12











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING. THANK YOU! I can be your virtual assistant and only do as many task as you want or equivalent of 12 mins work ($25 hour)! Possible Tasks & my Skills: ✔ Upload content to CMS ✔Convert videos for upload to youtube or vimeo ✔ Any Graphic Design - From ✔ Websites ✔ App Icon ✔ Application UI/UX ✔ Web Apps ✔ Facebok Cover & Profile Picture ✔ Business Cards ✔ Flyers & Posters ✔ Fix HTML/CSS Issue ✔ Fix Wordpress. Almost anything! PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST >>>>> If you need custom website design, and need to see my porfolio. Contact me>>>>> Deliver date is 7 days to have some time distances for each order so I can have full focus on each orders. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment