Monday, December 14, 2020

Help You Install Linux











About:

Want to squeeze more performance out of an old PC? Are you concerned about Windows 10's privacy? If so, Linux is a great option. For just $5, I'll help you install it on your computer. I'll walk you through the process via Fiverr's messaging system.



If you're not comfortable installing Linux yet, you can try it in a virtual machine. I can help you with this, for the same price.



Linux isn't the operating system; it's the kernel. You need to pick a Linux distribution. Don't worry - unlike Windows, most Linux distros are 100% free.



Here are my top 3 picks for Linux distros:

  • Ubuntu: Arguably the most popular distro. Great community and lots of support. If you have a relatively modern PC and don't know what to pick, you can't go wrong here.



  • Linux Mint: Another popular distro. Should be familiar to anyone coming from Windows.
  • Elementary OS: Modern and polished distro. Great for users coming from Mac OS.

For the full list of distros I recommend, see: pastebin.com/vSa1nGBX



I highly recommend that you back up your data before you do this. If something doesn't go to plan, you could lose all the data on your drive.



Please contact me after ordering.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment