Thursday, March 26, 2020

Fix All Your Computer Laptop Related Problem In 24 Hours











About:

Tired of taking your computer to repair shop every time, 

Don't worry now most of the problem can be solved remotely over internet.

It will save your precious time and money.







I will provide remote IT support for,



  •    Fixing your computer related issues
  •    Driver install/update
  •    Performance issues

  •    Software install/upgrades
  •    Computer tweaks

  •    Computer clean up

  •    Virus remove  (Free solution)
  •    Malware remove (Free solution)
  •    Install Antivirus

  •    Computer protection
  •    Data Backup (Free solution)

  •    MS Office related issue /Outlook
  •    Printers
  •    Cameras
  •    Server

  •    Internet / network
  •    Wireless router configuration
  •    Smartphone/tablet and other devices support
  •    Miscellaneous computer related issues
  •    Many more...



With over 6 years of experience in the field.

 

Message me before buying if you have any questions.



If you are not satisfied your money will be refunded.



Reviews


:

The service was even better than advertised! I am completely satisfied with the results.

:

Working with Kamal was a fantastic experience. He is knowledgable, professional, and has a strong motivation to continually improve his skills. He went above and beyond to make sure my problem was fixed, and I would definitely use his services again!

:

​I'd like to compliment ​him for the excellent service he provided me. ​He helped me to sort out my ​email format configuration issue ​Within a few hours only .professionalism and ability to get to the bottom of the situation quickly exceeded my expectations.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment