Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Provide Solutions To Networking And IT Projects











About:

I am an expert computer network programmer and researcher. I have been working in this field for past 4 years. I provide support for networking and IT projects. I provide support in following areas.



  • I provide support to manage LAN computers and servers. I install and configure windows and Linux servers. I configure and manage network resources. 


  • I install and manage on-premise Active Directory Domain Server (AD DS) for organizations and will sync on-premise AD DS to azure AD.


  • I will setup domain for an organization, will configure domain computers using Group Policy Objects (GPOs), will install printers and other software on domain computers


  • I install, configure and manage windows and Linux servers. I create and manage Virtual Private Servers (VPS). I install software and will fix your servers problems.


  • I provide support for Virtual Box. I create and configure VMs and make your VMs accessible via internet. I install software in VMs. I install and configure LXC and docker containers.


  • I configure switches, routers and gateways. 


  • I write Power Shell or batch scripts for automation to perform various IT related tasks


  • VPN and Proxy servers


 Please must consult before placing an order.

Reviews


:

Great seller A+ service would definitely recommend

:

Kashif is honest and hard working.

:

This seller is a very skilled coder, who I feel comfortable working with. I intend you use him for automation projects again, and again.

:

Thank you for the good work!

:

Recommend this guy for sure




No comments:

Post a Comment