Friday, March 27, 2020

Provide You An Itil Training Presentation And Materials











About:

*** I created the ITIL 2011 Presentation Materials with help of different books and the original materials of ITIL ***



The 
ITIL Foundation is the entry level qualification which offers a general awareness of the key elements, concepts, and terminology used in the ITIL Service Lifecycle, including the links between Lifecycle stages, the processes used, and their contribution to Service Management practices.



This Gig includes:

- ITIL 2011 Foundation Training - Powerpoint.

- ITIL eBooks

- ITIL Implementation Materials, Forms, Processes, Guidelines and more...



Details, Processes, Supporting Documents:

- Access Management

- Incident Management

- Availability Management

Capacity Management

- Change Management

- ...etc



- ITIL Implementation XLS:

  * Assessment Work Stage Detailed Plan

  *  Control Work Stage Detailed Plan

  *  Foundation Work Stage Detailed Plan

  *  ....etc



IT Policies: More than 70 Policy and Procedures related to IT Field and supporting ITIL implementation.



If you are an ITIL v2, ITIL v3 or ITIL 2011 Trainer or implementer, my material will help you to provide the training in 3 Days.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent seller, exactly what I needed. High quality ITIL related presentation

Seller's Response:

Excellent and Precise, He know what he want, I am happy I was able to help him.

Seller's Response:

Not up to the standard I want

Seller's Response:

This wasn't professional at all, you didn't even ask for refund or anything, my materials are as per standard, tell me where are the issues in my materials. You have another reason to give 2 Stars?!!

:

Excellent work




No comments:

Post a Comment