Sunday, March 29, 2020

Fix Emails Issue On Outlook And Web











About:

I am a Certified Microsoft IT Support Expert!



BASIC GIG: 



For $5, I will fix any Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express email issue within 40 minutes.





Any job that requires more than 40 minutes of support will requires a Custom Order.



Here are just a few of the issues I can resolve:



  • Microsoft Outlook installation
  • Microsoft Outlook configuration
  • POP / SMTP / IMPA issues
  • Microsoft Outlook pst limit errors
  • Microsoft Outlook corrupt pst files and much more..


Be sure to check out my gig extras!



Order Now and I will resolve your issue ASAP!



Thanks

Reviews


:

Proxdubai had a creative solution to my issue and resolved it very fast. Great job and will work with again.

:

Fast communication and very willing to help

:

Did it get fixed? Yes Was it more expensive than it needed to be? Also yes Did me and my team have to also work on this because the seller thinks it wasn’t his job? Yes If you are ready to deal with than then purchase but if not I suggest you don’t because we won’t again

:

Great work!!!

:

Spot on. Diagnosed quickly.




No comments:

Post a Comment