Monday, March 30, 2020

Install, Migrate Wordpress , Other Web Apps To AWS











About:

Hello,



With this gig I'm offering to deploy any app on AWS.



I will deploy/host/manage your wordpress sites* or other web apps* on Amazon AWS.



Take advantage of AWS's free 1 year trial which gives you free credits to use their services for the first 12 month.  Save a bunch on hosting fees for a full year !





I have worked with many AWS services like EC2, S3,ELB,SES,Cloud Front(CDN) , RDS , auto scaling.



If your stuck, i can also provide recommendations for your server migration or deployment .



If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to send me a message, i'll reply as soon as possible.



So move to AWS and save on your hosting bill.



If you want me to install your Apps or wordpress sites on other VPS's like DigitalOcean, just send me a message.



*Custom orders needed if your wordpress or website is large(5Gb and above).



Reviews


:

Excellent and easy to communicate with

:

Fantastic results, went beyond to realise the completion of the gig.

:

Fantastic results by a very experienced developer..thank you!

:

Awesome job!! Finished quickly

:

Always goes above and beyond I really enjoy working with him. My go-to guy on Fiver. I only wish I could hire him for other services too.




No comments:

Post a Comment