Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Help You In Programming Arduino, Nodemcu Esp8266 And Blynk











About:

Please, tell me details of your project before you place an order. The price depends upon complexity of your project. It is necessary because programming involves testing which is impossible without having hardware with you .


DUE TO COV-19, CHINESE TRADE ROUTES ARE CLOSED HENCE, IMPORTED HARDWARE IS RARE HERE NOW, ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO DISCUSS BEFORE PLACING ORDER ESPECIALLY IF I DONT HAVE HARDWARE AVAILABLE HERE. I WONT BE ABLE TO DO THE JOB IF HARDWARE IS NOT DISCUSSED!!!



THE PRICE OF HARDWARE IS TO BE PAID BY BUYER IF I DONT HAVE IT AND THE HARDWARE COST EXCEEDS THE ORDER VALUE!



I am a student of Software Engineering and I've been practically working in these fields since 9 years. I'll help you on your Arduino and NodeMcu projects. I'll guide you about Arduino and help you in coding from basics to higher level


I can also help you if you are stuck somewhere in your project or if you need any assistance.



I can help you out in dealing with many modules like bluetooth, sonar, RFID, thermal printer, level shifting, gsm, ethernet, BLYNK and custom android apps for your project



I can also help in developing custom native android apps to work with your hardware



Thank you.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was my first contact and project with Axiom. He was very fast, understood completly my project and requirements in detail, made some very good proposals how to realize it better and finally he was very very responsive. I'll realize my next projects with him. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you sir!

Seller's Response:

The seller is awesome. impeccable technical skills, availability and excellent communication. cares a lot about satisfying the client. highly recommended.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your feedback sir! It made my day!

:

Very good Contact. Very Fast. Tank you so much. I like to ask you for my next project.




No comments:

Post a Comment