Sunday, March 29, 2020

Guide You About Cisco Networking Assignment Through Skype Audio Call











About:

Note: I don't involve in plagiarism by doing students' assignments. Instead, I help students by guiding them through Skype how they can complete their work and learn from my experience and expertise.



Hi!



I am an experienced and CCNP certified Network Engineer, also a Telecommunication graduate. I can solve all your CCNA (Routing and Switching) problems you face during practice on Cisco Packet Tracer software, like;



  • Don't know how to start using Packet Tracer?

  • Don't know how to create a Topology?
  • Stuck during configurations, and need help?? (OSPF, VLAN, Routing, etc, etc)

  • Don't know how to verify your configurations?
  • or any related problem


then I'am here for you. I will guide you how you can complete your assignment.



I have received great feedback from students around the globe. Quality and your satisfaction will always be my utmost priority.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work!

:

Thanks. I'm glad to be helpful in your study. Plz let me know whenever you need me again.

:

Naveedf is by far the best tutor I've found here or anywhere else. He is very patient & takes time to explain and answer questions. Very knowledgeable and just a pleasure to deal with. I'm understanding networking so much better with his help.

:

excellent work! very knowlegable and helpful. would definitely recommend

:

Great tutorial! Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment