Monday, March 30, 2020

Provide Wordpress Maintenance And Support For One Month











About:

Your time is valuable. Your budget is limited. But you know you need to get certain things done in order to keep your website running and looking as professional and well-maintained as you believe it deserves to be. My WordPress support service is what you need. I offer these.



  • Themes Updates
  • Bugs fix
  • Plugins Plugin Updates
  • Simple coding (I determine if it is simple, if it's not you will be paying a reasonnable price based on how long you have been my customer)
  • Broken links or images
  • CSS changes 
  • Site backups
  • Performance optimization
  • Security (SSL, Hacking issues)
  • Hosting issues 
  • Analytics and activity monitoring
  • WordPress upgrades
  • Email support 



Please contact me first before ordering to make sure we understand what you want/need



Note: The order will be delivered after 5 days. You can review my profile and feedback to see why you should trust me. I am a full-time freelancer,  professional work, referrals, partnership and leveraging customer experience are what keep me alive :) Welcome to my world.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Phil for the excellent service on fixing my https pages!

:

Hi May, It has been a pleasure. Your site is awesome!

:

Excellent service. Fixed my problem in 5 mins. Thanks

:

Nice jobs. Recommend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment