Friday, March 27, 2020

Install Visual Studio And Sql Server In Your Windows Machine











About:

I am experienced In Dot Net Field for more than 5 years. If you are looking for someone not only experienced but also can do anything to make your business successful, you probably are looking for me. I am dedicated, honest and able to meet the project deadline.



I will install Visual Studio 2005, 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019 and SQL Server Management Studio 2012, 2014, 2017, 2019 in your windows or windows server machine.



I will also setup MySQL Workbench, XAMPP, WAMP, LAMP,  pgAdmin in your windows and windows server machine. 



If you want to free version of Visual Studio, MSSQL server and above software, I can give you because I already have above of all free versions. 



100% Client satisfaction is my key concern & I am faithful and sincere toward my job. Looking forward to working with you.



**Please contact me before doing any order please**

Reviews


Seller's Response:

i brought this gig because i needed help with my sql installation. I would definitely recommend and if i ever have any issues. i know who to come to. Thanks and blessings!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience! Thanks a million for your order and generous tip. Love to work with you and look forward to working with you again!

Seller's Response:

One of the best and fastest

:

very fast and knowledgeable!!! recommend

:

great service. excellent communication. 5 stars. thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment