Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Install Or Migrate Your Vmware Esxi Environment











About:

Dear customer.



I just want to let you know about my services.



If you need someone can help you with your Infrastructure Services I could be your option.



I could help you in a dedicated guy to support your infrastructure, we can create special gig.



This gig support following scenarios.



  • Installation ESXi, running on computers or Servers,
  • Installation of vCenter
  • Storage configusation inside vCenter (not Storage Side, if you need that we can talk about it and create another gig)
  • Troubleshooting ESXi issues.


I'm a skill professional with more than 10 years supporting or designing Infrastructure Services.



If you have any doubt let me know.



I will enjoy work with you.



GaboMX



Reviews


:

Very communicative and very helpful

:

Gabomx this is an awesome service. It works like a regular IT ticket. He is very responsive and work with you until issue resolution.

:

very knowledgeable

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment