Saturday, March 28, 2020

Configure And Troubleshoot Windows Server











About:

NOTE:

Please do not buy gig before discussion. Thanks



Hi, I am providing technical support services for windows server 2003/2008/2012/2016, SBS2003/2008/2011. I can configure or troubleshoot on your server the followings,



  • Active Directories, DNS, DHCP, Files serve, Backup servers, Certificates server., Server Migration, Group Polices Objects, Remote Desktop Services
  • Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010 , 2013
  • HyperV configuration/ Troubleshooting/ VMware ESXi
  • I'll give you consultation if you want related to System Administration.


I have over nine years experienced in System Administration. I am certified MCITP professional. 



Reviews


:

Extensive server troubleshooting experience And experience in server build, in all software Excellent communication   Addresses issues quickly The quality of work is excellent I highly recommend

:

Once again Omairali has taken care of my issues in a timely, professional way and does exceptional work. Thanks O.

:

Great job done, thanks.

:

This is our second project and he delivered perfectly. He worked around our hours as not to disrupt any workflow.

:

Thank you, great communication!




No comments:

Post a Comment