Monday, March 30, 2020

Install A Cloud Print











About:

  • I will install a CLOUD PRINTER 
  • Now you can printer from far distance, doesn't matter where you are, you will be able to print from anywhere.


                                             How This Works:



  • Like if you want to print from one country to other country or from one place to another.
  • You will be able to print after i setup the printer 
  • You will need a computer having a printer connected via usb cable or wireless 
  • This works for all documents & softwares as well
  • When you send a document to printer it will directly goes to the printer I setup
  • You can also send printer from your payroll or accounts softwares
  • Its as easy as you install another printer :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very responsive, knowledgeable and determined. Will continue to work together

:

I recommend Faizzzan2 200 % . It is my first time on Fiverrr and he worked hard during one houir tpo install a printer for me . He nerver lost patience (while i lost it twice....hahahah ) and was always confident he would find a solution. HE DIDDDD ++++ THANK YOU MY FRIEND YOU ARE THE BEST

:

This is my second time working with Faizan, and again a great experience with this young and extremely knowledgeable man. Thank you again Faizan!

:

My second time cooperating with Faizan and i just cant change him!! Polite, knowledgeable and fast! I'll refer Faizan to my friends and collegues as he have many qualities to serves in Windows and also in cctv and many more... I find him my always tech guy. I'll be use him soon again. VERY HAPPY, THANK YOU FAIZAN!

:

I can tell that Faizan is passionate about technology from the way how fast he installed our program Mirage for the printer Canon Pro 4000 and he connected our Mirage with our Photoshop which was an excellent service. On top of that this guy learned us how to use this program and He teached in entertaining ways, because there are lot of technical concepts which are presented via videos on youtube that can sometime put you to sleep if you are only a beginner. I highly recommend Faizan cause this guy can install any software or anything u could imagine of. Im happy that i choosed him. VERY HAPPY, THANK YOU FAIZAN!




No comments:

Post a Comment