Saturday, March 28, 2020

Setup Cloudflare, Ssl, Fix Mixed Content Warnings











About:

CLOUDFLARE EXPERT



==Benefits of CDN (Content Delivery Network)==




  1. Global Reach of your site/blog with distributed data centres.
  2. Improve Google Ranking & SEO.
  3. Boost the page speed to a blazing level!
  4. Usage Analytics.
  5. Save the cost of excess bandwidth.


You're making up hundreds of bucks from your website then why don't you invest a few in its performance? :)



==What's inside the package?==




  1. SPEED: The distributed CDN network would deliver your content to your visitors at blazing speed. 
  2. Security: For the folks looking for something additional then I do install SSL for them. (Cloudflare SSL Certificate)
  3. Performance: I'm having up the great skills and know the methods to improve website speed.  
  4. Reliable: I take care of everything and ensure implementation without getting any errors/warnings in the console.


==Why Me==



  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Flexible Timings



==ORDER PROCESS==

  • Contact me before placing your order, so I can understand your expectations.
  • After I get all the details and information about your project then I will make a custom offer, that fits your needs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My site was showing some CloudFlare errors and he did a good job in fixing them with speed.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much...

Seller's Response:

Awesome work. Thanks for completing the project so quickly

Seller's Response:

Thanks, looking forward to work again.

Seller's Response:

I got this gig to install ssl on my new site. Communication was good and he did a good and fast job!




No comments:

Post a Comment