Thursday, March 26, 2020

Help With Computer Networking And Everything Related











About:

I will be happy to work on various computer networking architectures. I can help with designing, configuring and troubleshooting complex solutions.



All prices and services are highly negotiable.



The following tech skillset stack is at your disposal with me:



  • Software: PowerShell, Unix shell scripting, Python, Socket API, XML, YANG, NETCONF, Ansible
  • Databases: MySQL(Basics)
  • OS: Windows Server(AD, GPO, FS, Exchange, DirectAccess), Linux, Kali, macOS, Cisco IOS, Arista EOS
  • Networking: Wireless, LANs & WANs, VLAN, VXLAN, NAT, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, SD-WAN, DHCP, DNS, VPNs, SDN(OpenFlow, Cisco ACI), Traffic analysis
  • Security: Network reconnaissance, Protocols(SSH, HTTPS, TLS, IPsec, Kerberos, PGP), Firewalls(FortiGate, SonicWall), Blockchain(Basics), Cloud Security
  • Virtualization: OpenStack, VMware, Hyper-V, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Azure(VMs, AD, Networking, IoT), Office 365, SANs, FC SAN switches(Cisco, Brocade), IBM storage machines(SVC, Storwize, FlashSystems, Tape), Backups, Disaster recovery
  • Tools: Git, Wireshark, Nmap, Lansweeper, Graylog, Observium, MessageLabs, Mimecast, Veeam, Jira

Reviews


:

I just take a consultation and I all was clear now I know I can work for sure without problem with this dude thanks !

:

Excellent work, very professional and trustworthy will continue doing business with seller. He ensures success and help me tremendously in networking

:

The seller delivered a quality solution to my networking problem and provided great communication throughout the process. I will definitely be using the seller again in the future.

:

Thank u

:

Excellent work!




No comments:

Post a Comment