Friday, March 6, 2020

Help You With Simple Problems On Raspberry Pi











About:

Before bidding, please contact me first! Describe what is the problem with your system.



I have:
  • Postgraduate studies in computer science and have a very good experience working with computers.
*Scan of my degree certificate for verification is in the gallery 


I have a 15 year experience in fixing computer issues. I am familiar with such operating systems as:
  • *BSD - FreeBSD , NetBSD, OpenBSD
  • Linux
  • Windows

  • MacOS
  • Dos


On this GIG you are bidding help with your UNIX system.



I am a Level 2 Fiverr Seller, I can guarantee a very high quality of my work. I am a friendly person and always more than happy to help you and revise the translated text.
If you have any additional questions, please contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic - couldnt be happier with the outcome!

Seller's Response:

Glad that I could help you with your Raspberry! Contact me anytime!

:

very smart guy, very helpfull

:

Awsome Knows his stuff hope to work with again soon!!

:

WOW!! What an Awsome guy to work with very knowledgeable and able to get the job done fast!!




No comments:

Post a Comment