Monday, March 30, 2020

Microsoft Application Support And Projects











About:

My projects and support are on a per-project basis. I have decided to do it this way to give people more help at a more affordable price.

 

My basic package handles all Microsoft Application Support. If you need help with your Excel Sheet, Word Document or Access database, this is the right package for you.

 

My standard package handles small Microsoft projects and Programming support. In this package, I can help people or businesses create small Microsoft projects and documents. This package does not include programming projects, only programming support. If you need help creating something from a programming language, please refer to the premium package.

 

My premium package handles all Microsoft Projects and small Programming projects. This package handles small programming projects and all Microsoft projects. This package does not include large programming projects. If you need a large programming project done, a consultation with me is necessary. Depending on how large the project, fees may be included.

 

Projects are given by the customer directly and accepted by me directly. I have the right to refuse service to anyone.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment