Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Design, Configure Or Troubleshoot IP Network











About:

Hello, 

Thanks and welcome to visiting my gig.



IT is my love and passion. I have more than 17 years of experience in managing network infrastructure. I have experienced an immense number of network environments. Most of my carrier passed as Network Engineer/Manager in multiple Internet Service Providers.



My rich & refined experience in the critical advanced technologies of networking enables me to offer the following but not limited to:



[•]
NETWORKING

   Routing - EIGRP/OSPF/MPLS/BGP/PBR/HDLC, etc.

   Switching - VLAN/MSTP/Security/Redundancy/QoS etc.

    Network design, implementation, and operation (Troubleshoot and Customer Support).



[•]
SECURITY

   ACL, VPN (IPSec, GRE, Remote Access), OpenVPN, DMVPN, Firewall Policy, IPS & IDS, Config assessment.





# Cisco  
# Cisco-ASA  # MikroTik  # pfSense  # OPNSense  # Fortinet  # Sophos  # D-Link  # BDCom



I can al
so assist to design or troubleshoot home or enterprise WiFi networks. I love to discuss this in detail before starting any task.





I am ready
 to serve you with confidence.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

awesome seller, would recommend

Seller's Response:

EXCELLENT and KNOWLEDGEABLE seller! Great communication and very quick to deliver order. Thank you! I highly recommend this seller for all your networking assignment needs. I will definitely use again, in the future!

:

amazing effort and work ethic. easy to work with.

:

Hey! Thanks for the tip :)

:

awesome work and was very understanding of my time schedules look forward to working with him again




No comments:

Post a Comment