Friday, October 16, 2020

Deploy A Simple Python Web Application In Your Heroku











About:

I will deploy your django/flask/bottle web application to your

heroku.



   In case your application need specific requirements like redis, celery    etc ...

    

    Please message me before ordering this gig so that

    i can understand how much time and how many gigs required

    for your work to keep our accounts clean and avoid mismatches.

Reviews


:

I am very satisfied with his delivery! Iyusuf did everything I asked for. He understood quickly what I need and begon to work on the project without hesitating and gave me wonderful assistance, he was so patient and not only he did his job, he explained everything how it works. He is also very kind and very helpful. I really enjoyed working with him and will work with him again. Thank you Iyusuf for your great work, good to have you in Fiverr! :)

:

A+++++ fast service

:

Great, quick and knowledgable.

:

Working with him was excellent! He was super responsive and extremely fast! I would absolutely work with him again :-)

:

Iyusuf did a great job deploying my webapp quickly. This is the second time I have worked with him and it was a good experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment