Sunday, March 1, 2020

Help You To Set Up Your G Suite Account











About:

As a certified G Suite Administrator I will setup :



  • Your Custom Domain Business Email Address using G-Suite.
  • Domain Verification and Add MX Records to Receive Emails.
  • I will create Alias Addresses also I will setup Labels and Filters for them as well. So you will know at which alias address you have received the mail.
  • Add SPFDKIM and DMARC Records. For Email Deliverability and Authentication that will insure inbox email delivery. 


After this your domain will be connected to your G Suite and You can send and receive emails directly from your website email addresses.



Any Question? Do inbox me to discuss further more :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As always very satisfied, will be coming back!

Seller's Response:

Amazing work ethic and detail for exactly what I wanted

Seller's Response:

Gaby was efficient and knew exactly what I wanted. Made the process so easy without feeling like a total idiot trying to explain myself! Thank you so much Gaby! :)

:

It was great working with you, provided necessary tools to complete the task

:

Quick and painless, as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment