Sunday, March 1, 2020

Remove Viruses And Speed Up Your PC











About:

  1. I will then send you a incrustations how to Run Teamviewer (Remote Support program)- No Installation required. 
  2. Once I have connected, I will spend up to 1 hour maybe more to cleaning viruses and programs that slow your computer down off your PC.- btw- you will be able to see all the things that i am doing on your computer and if you really want i will explain you about any steps.- (You can sit with Beer and Just watch the screen :) )
  3. If you buy the Gig Extra I will install an ad blocking program that will keep you from ever seeing ads, and unintentionally clicking on a virus. This software blocks Youtube and ads!
  4. I will install  Antivirus Software on your PC (No extra Gig required) . This will help you to keep the computer protected.
  5. after all that you can feel free to contact me via Skype for any issue (No gig will be required for questions and help).



No Extra Gig Required for Fast handling your Order.



In my years of experience, the majority of viruses and junk can be removed in this time! WHY would you spend hundreds to take it to a local supplier when I can help you out in your own home or business on your schedule? 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment