Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Install, Configure, Fix Issues And Maintain Linux Severs











About:

I am RedHat Certified Engineer (RHCE) & Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) with strong experience in managing Linux/Unix/Windows servers & AWS & Google Cloud platform. I have versatile experience in setting up and managing servers, optimizing them for the best usage. I have expertise in migrating server from Physical to virtual (P2V), Virtual to virtual (V2V) and various cloud based services, monitoring, performance tuning, security, troubleshooting, tasks automation with shell scripting e.t.c. 


I have set up and maintained cluster server, web server, database server and application server. I have also experience in Red Hat, SUSE, Oracle Linux, Centos and Virtualization platform vSphere-6.5, VMware, Virtual Box & KVM.


I am always interested in new projects and look forward to discussing how we can work together. I can provide industry reference if needed. 



Before the order please message me. I am always ready to work with you.

Reviews


:

Excellent job... Needed support to configure zimbra mail server on a linux based server. Really great person to work with. very knowledgeable and fast communication. Recommend to anyone. Thanks mamun for your support.

:

great job thanks

:

HE is so good and fast work......

:

this man is great.his work is super first .i appreciate on him.thanks a million mamun .great job.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment