Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Data Analysis,Data Collection And Excel Data Entry











About:

I will do Data Entry, copy and paste work,  data scrap  from websites , PDF to Excel/word.

 you want to get the work done in 24 hours!

 Here I am helping you with your above requirements.



I am experienced in data entry as this is my daily practice of work.

The services I provide are:

  • copy paste work
  • PDF to Excel, Word
  • JPEG to Excel, Word
  • online and offline data entry
  • collecting data from websites
  • Scanned Pages to Excel or Word
  • Business Cards into Excel
  • E-commerce Products Listing
  • WordPress Article Posting
and much more



Excellent customer service, accuracy and delivery on time is guaranteed.



Please discuss your project before placing your order.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller!

:

Great Buyer and coperative person clear all Requirment. i am ready to do more work with him.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment