Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Host Or Install And Manage Your Web Application On AWS EC2











About:

✔ Are you looking for a "PERFECT"  website hosted in  Windows Virtual Machine  in AWS ? 
✔ Create a RDS and integrate website in IIS.
✔ Create a MS SQLServer in AWS
✔ Host a Wordpress website in Windows Virtual Machine.
✔ Forgot password and want to recover data.
✔ Configure SSL in website.
✔ Godaddy Domain transfer in AWS.


We are group of talented web programers with 12+ years of experience . I've hosted many websites in windows VM in amazon web services. I have also created IIS solution. I offer 100% Satisfaction to my clients.I have extensive experience in windows hosting in AWS.


My Services Include
Compute
EC2
EC2 Container Service
Elastic Beanstalk
Lambda
Server Migration


Storage & Content Delivery


S3
CloudFront
Elastic File System
Glacier
Snowball
Storage Gateway
Database
RDS
DynamoDB
ElastiCache
Redshift
DMS


Please first discuss the requirements, fix the gigs and get started . We work Super fast.
Please try us!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic Job... Did our website better than I thought could be done, with lots of images and add lots of new content... Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

Fast service. Awesome!

:

awesome buyer!!

:

detailed and thorough broke down a detailed analysis of what I needed. I am very pleased with support he saved me a good deal of money getting a general estimate completed. the math adds up and the file is in good condition. I recommend

:

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment