Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Write A Sharepoint Powershell Script That Suits Your Needs











About:

I have more of 10 years of experience working as a developer using Microsoft technologies, and more of 10 years working with SharePoint (2007, 2010, 2012 and Office 365)



I have been using powershell on a different projects to achieve task in SharePoint raging from the most basic ones (find items on a site), from the most complex ones (backup of a list or document library)



I also have been working as a freelancer on SharePoint related projects for the last 5 years with a successful track record on time and in customer satisfaction   

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was a complex task involving Word macros calling Powershell scripts to accomplish the objective. Hantoyma made sure my delivery was exactly to my specifications. I will be happy to send future jobs his/her way.

Seller's Response:

Very courteous seller, with a determined attitude to see the task through

:

Excelent customer, thank you for this opportunity to work on your project

:

Took the time to review my requirements and delivered a set of macros/scripts that work as intended. I am so pleased with the results and am bookmarking for future projects!

:

Thank you for your review, you are great customer to work with!




No comments:

Post a Comment