Sunday, March 1, 2020

Remote Support For Your Computer Problems Through Teamviewer











About:

hi,  

   is your computer is it running slow?

   Do you want to configure your mail account?

   Do you want to set up your new email account in hosting?

   Do you have database related problem, programming related problems? etc etc

  

   Don't worry anymore. I'm here to help you :)



   I have immense experience in IT. This includes lots of programming experience too. I'll make sure you will get best quality service



If you are looking for a quality gig, this is it. . You can check reviews I received.



Important note

Always send message before ordering. I know the value of your time. I'll make sure I can solve that problem. Order only after my confirmation. I put 8 days Delivery, because some very complex problems requires some time to solve. So don't worry about that delivery days shown in gig. Most of the problem I'll will solve within minutes or hours :)



I want happy customers, thats why I'm providing all  the info. Trust me you will enjoy it



Please Note
Strictly No religious related work.

Strictly No adults only work.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very quickly fixed my database issue!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for your kind and honest review! Great experience with this customer. Great buyer

Seller's Response:

Solution999 was AMAZING. He solved a problem in an hour that I'd spent most of the previous day trying to fix. He was friendly, polite and hugely helpful. I'm going to use him for every computer problem I have from now on. Fantastic service.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer. I'm really interested to work with him again

Seller's Response:

Worked very hard to resolve the issue and was very quick at the repair. Highly recommend and will use again.




No comments:

Post a Comment