Sunday, March 8, 2020

Setup Your Website Hosting On Google Cloud











About:

Welcome World



PLEASE NOTE THIS GIG IS FOR HOSING OR Control Panel SETUP ON CLOUD AND FOR WORDPRESS WEBSITE MIGRATION.





If you thinking about host your site in google cloud platform yes it is possible to host your site in updated and very powerful server of google cloud. Don't afraid I will help you in every thing you need .



What you need to do :



First of all you need to register the cloud and and give me the access .I will setup the wordpress and tell you the manual instruction to setup the name servers in your domain account.If you already have a domain it is great . If you don't then you can buy one . ( THESE DOMAIN PROVIDERS ONLY GODADDY, GOOGLE DOMAINS AND  NAMECHEAP DOMAINS)



when every thing is set you need to wait for a day or two until it  propagate.



After propagation I will make it fully SSL certified and you don't need to renew the SSL .Yes it is free forever. I hope you understand this fully .I hope you will be pleased with my work.

Thank you so much. Regards lillyrose6



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome freelancer!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words!!

Seller's Response:

Very good, fast and quality service. Congratulations!!!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience!! I'll love to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Fast & excelent !!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment