Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Provide Technical Support For MS Windows And Servers











About:

Hello Dear Clients:



This is Asif Here. I am Technical Support Engineer with more than 7 years experience. I will provide you technical support for Microsoft Operating systems (Windows/Servers) & Network related issues.



  • P.s: I would like you to please read above 3 Packages & consult your problem with me first & than place Order accordingly.


Please feel free to contact me. I'm looking forward.



Regards

Asif



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Was thorough!

Seller's Response:

i didn't expect that worst rating & feedback from you ma'am after working couple of days, however i still wish you goodluck and best wishes. thanks

Seller's Response:

As always Asif provides top quality service

:

Asif did a great job, wonderful experience!

:

Great experience with this seller. Asif is very professional, very responsive, has great communication skills and aims to please. Strong work!




No comments:

Post a Comment