Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Teach You How To Build Your Own Computer











About:

Most people are deterred away from building their own computers due to the complexity; hence, they end up overpaying for pre-builts, which in most cases are far inferior to what one can build themselves.



Therefore, I am offering my services where I'll guide you on which parts to purchase and from where, and I'll also teach you how to assemble your computer by yourself which will save you from the expense of going to a shop.

Reviews


:

Loved this offer so much the first time I bought it again! He is so helpful and knowledgeable on everything computers. Built me a custom build tailored to my budget couldn’t be happier with this gig!

:

I TOTALY recommend this gig! He helped me through every step of getting a computer build and knew EVERYTHING about all the components! He responded quick and was always eager to help! If you are somewhat new to computers I can’t stress enough how awesome this gig will be for you he took my computer knowledge and made it so much better!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment