Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Assist And Help You Electronic And Electrical Problems











About:

As An Electronic and Communication, I have Experience in Electronics as well as the Electrical sector.

I have more than 10+ years of experience in this field. 

No problem what is your problem is fell free to discuss and ask any questions I can help you to solve your problem as professionally as I can. 



My Supports for this gig : 



  • Helping to fix any hardware issue
  • electronics and electrical component problem solving
  • Coding for your project 
  • Can build a PCB design 
  • Can test your Circuit 
  • Make a Prototype 
  • Circuit and program testing 


Tags: electrical engineer, mechanical engineering, Matlab, electronic, control system, civil engineering, multi sim, Pcb, hardware Designe, Arduino, Arduino Programming, C++, Python, Programming, prototyping, problem-solving, Schematic, Graber, IoT, Nodemcu,Esp, Esp8266, Esp32, Atmega328, Atmel, Pic, Microcontroller



 Note - Please discuss Your project Before order :D



You can ask me anything I can Counsel you. It's totally free. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment