Sunday, September 20, 2020

Setup Your Cloud Server And Host Websites











About:

I have 8+ years experience in server administration and I can setup your web server in less than 24 hours.



I am flexible using any cloud platform including AWS, Google Cloud Platform, DigitalOcean, Azure, Rackspace, IBM Bluemix, Alibaba Cloud, Vultr. Ubuntu & CentOS are the best supporting operating system for LAMP or LEMP stack.



Services I offer in this Gig



✔ Install Apache, PHP, MySQL

✔ Install necessary PHP modules

✔ Setup & secure phpMyAdmin

✔ Setup secure FTP

✔ Setup your email (3rd party email)

✔ Host website with your domain names

✔ Install SSL certificates (Free/Paid SSL)

✔ Secure your VPS & web server

✔ DNS management & Firewall updates

✔ Free guidance



100% Satisfaction Guaranteed



disclaimer: please contact with your requirements prior to place an order.











Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was a pleasure to work with! Unbelievably responsive and answered questions that were outside the scope of his work. I would highly recommend him!

:

He came to my rescue! I appreciate how he approached the problem from different angles and kept at it until it was fully resolved.

:

It's my second experience with Dumidu47, he is officially my server guy now. Excellent service in terms of Quality, Value and Speed.

:

Dumidu has my cloud server and the software I wanted to operate cloud-based up and running in less than 24 hours. He even supplied me with 'How To' documentation to do other things that I will eventually need to administer through my cloud system. He made the process go very smoothly for me. I would definitely recommend him and will be calling on his knowledge and skills again in the near future!

:

Appreciate it. Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment