Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Install And Fix Lamp Stack, Cpanel, Whm, Cwp, Ssl











About:

About This Gig
Hi there, if you have purchased a linux VPS, VDS or cloud hosting package and need help to set up your website, I am here to help you.


What I provide:
  • Necessary configurations for your linux webserver.

  • Necessary security fixes for your linux webserver. (Ex. SSH security fix, Firewalling, Fail2Ban, IP Blacklisting etc.)

  • Installation and configuration of Apache web server.
  • Installation of MySQL database server.
  • Installation of php language stack (you choose the php version).**
  • Installation of cPanel, WHM, CWP (Centos Web Panel) on the server.
  • Installation of Let's Encrypt or any other custom SSL certificate on the server.



**Based on availability for your server's operating system.


Note: Please contact me before placing the order to check my availability.
Also, if you have any custom request or any question related to your web server setup, drop me a message. I will be happy to help. :)




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the order lgojer123456789. It has been a pleasure working with you. I will be looking forward to work with you again in the future. :)

Seller's Response:

This seller is very experiencing, very tallented. She owns her skill ; very knowledgeable . She save me not just once, but twice after delivering the complete work. She/he will be my saviour of Wordpress trouble from now on.

:

Thanks again for the order alafleur. It was my pleasure working with you. I appreciate the opportunity a lot. It makes me very happy to be at your help. Please be sure to contact me whenever you require in the future. :)

:

awesome experience




No comments:

Post a Comment