Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Create A Parts List For Your Next PC Build











About:

Hi, I am Boris Vanian, and I will help you make a PC part list for you!



I've built several PCs in my lifetime, and I have compiled many PC part lists. For my gig, I will provide you a PC part list, which will have all components needed for you to build a PC. The lists will be made carefully and meticulously, and I will take everything you say into consideration when building it.



Why choose me?



My service offers quick and easy delivery of a detailed part list including the reasoning behind the parts. Also, my service has unlimited revisions, so if I missed something, or you don't like a certain aspect of the list, I can change it for free.

Reviews


:

Super informative, punctual, and nice! If you want a great, well thought out PC build that he will personalize to your exact specifications go with this guy!

:

gave me what i needed!

:

good job!

:

Quick and communicative. Thanks!

:

it was a very pleasant experience got everything i needed all on budget thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment