Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Configure Your Servicedesk Otrs, Spiceworks, Manage Engine











About:

Hablo español e Ingles.



We configure your service desk in OTRS, Spiceworks or Manage Engine platforms, acording your SLA, and requirements.



We can create your VMs, install and configure your Service Desk, acording to ISO 20000 and ITIL guidelines.



We configure

  • Users
  • Groups
  • Clients
  • Departments
  • Tickets and Response over mail
  • Queues
  • ITSM
  • Knowledge Base
  • CMDB
  • Service Catalog
  • SLAs
  • Business Hours
  • Holidays
  • Priority Matrix




Reviews


:

Highly technical skilled with linux & OTRS and fast response when needed. I needed OTRS migrated from my old server and upgraded from OTRS 5s to OTRS 6 to the latest. I contacted juanjp18 and the team was able to help me. They went above and beyond the project scope. communication is fast, doesn't mater about the time, they responded fast. They were also able to check both frontend and backend of the OTRS to make sure my users will not have problems. In the end if you are someone who is looking for a quality support then don't hesitate to contact the amazing team. I was impressed with the support I got. They will not leave you hanging. You can also contact me for a reference qyb100

:

Great and honest seller. You must try!!!!

: : :


1 comment:


  1. I guess I am the only one who came here to share my very own experience. Guess what!? I am using my laptop for almost the past 2 years, but I had no idea of solving some basic issues. I do not know how to Download Cracked Pro Softwares But thankfully, I recently visited a website named vstfull.com
    manageengine Crack
    foxit-reader Crack
    artweaver-plus

    ReplyDelete