Saturday, September 26, 2020

Modify Your GPU Bios For Getting Extra Hash Power For Mining











About:

NOTE: I'm not just modify your BIOS, I go with you to the end, to achieve the desired result !!! AND SO;
For $10 you get a full set of software, professional and expert assistance from me personally as well as a special driver to extract the + mod. BIOS. Who is not versed in the BIOS, anyone knows how to install how to overclock the card, write me your ID and password of Team viewer on your computer, I personally will help you. Modify BIOS RX 480,580 4-8GB. On the MSI RX gaming 580 x 8 gb memory hynix can reach speeds of +/- 30 m / s when removing ETH. The price for a single mod. BIOS... the Speed of production is measured at ETH. Dual speed below.  
THIS IS A LISTING - MODIFICATION OF CAPACITY FOR A GRAPHIC CARD INCREASING THE PRODUCTIVITY BY A MINING AND GAME.


This modified BIOS will increase your performance to 30 MH / s for the development of ETHEREUM and 825H / s CryptoNigt. Before you start blinking, be sure to save the original biography so that we do not take away your gpu. Equihash 333 h/s




I can change the BIOS for each card, feel free to ask.

Please Contact with me Before Placing Order




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment