Friday, September 11, 2020

Install And Configure Pterodactyl Panel











About:

I will install Pterodactyl for you.



Please Note


Pterodactyl Panel works best if it's installed on a fresh machine, so if your machine isn't freshly installed, please direct message me so I can verify before you pay.



I also can only install Pterodactyl Panel on Ubuntu 18.04, although I may be able to install the daemon on CentOS. DM me first.



What will be installed;

  • Pterodactyl Panel
  • Database Hosts (so you can create databases per server)
  • MariaDB
  • Pterodactyl Daemon (Included in Standard Package)
  • LetsEncrypt or Cloudflare SSL (to secure your website)
  • phpMyAdmin (to help you manage your databases via a GUI)


If you want something custom, feel free to DM me.



---



The opensource Pterodactyl Panel is a Game Server Hosting Panel, with its own functionality and the ability to modify to suit your needs. Although, some people struggle without technical experience to install it via the official guide. 



This gig allows you to pay a low price to have me install the panel and/or daemon for you so that you can easily settle knowing your install was done by someone who knows what they are doing.



I hope you choose my gig and allow me to provide you with the installation you deserve.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great Seller, Multiple Purchases from him at this point, always quick and a great deal for work on your panel.

Seller's Response:

Happy to work with you, as always!

Seller's Response:

Another great gig done by this seller, I think I have returned over 5 times now to him. Very easy to work with and speedy with his work.

Seller's Response:

Glad to work with you again! Wonderful as always!

Seller's Response:

very fast, very quick and knows what he is doing. Will be using him again..




No comments:

Post a Comment