Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Openvpn Configuration On Windows, Centos And Ubuntu











About:

Hello, 



Welcome to my OpenVPN Gig!!!



This is Rajiv, I have 10+ years of experience in IT Services. In last 10 years, I have worked with many Industries and got the opportunity to work on various platform and technology.



My expertise area: Windows, Unix, Network & Security, OpenVPN

My Current level on Fiverr: Level 2 Seller



I will do the OpenVPN configuration on following server Server



  • Windows
  • Ubuntu
  • CentOS


OpenVPN is a best way to encrypt all web traffic through Ipsec and certificate. The Best part of OpenVPN is all web traffic will pass through your own VPN server that is under your control. 



OpenVPN client is compatible with any device or platform, You can use it on desktop, laptop and Mobile.



  • Please feel free contact to me for any query, I will be happy to assist you.
  • Your satisfaction is my priority
  • Fast communication and dedicated Support 




Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is absolutely helpful & knows his work very well. Highly recommended. Thank u so much

Seller's Response:

It was a great experience from the start! The requirements were clearly understood and the work was completed a day prior to the promised date. Very professional in communicating and in delivering the task. I will be working with him for some other projects since he has multiple skills. Highly recommended!

:

Thank you so much....It is my pleasure to work with you..

:

Thankyou for your work with my personal PC, to get it connected via openVPN.

:

Fast respons, understandig what you need.




No comments:

Post a Comment