Sunday, September 13, 2020

Help You In Networking











About:

Hello i am a Computer Engineer

I will help you in your networking related problems and will assist you in this subject

  • CCNA classes are also carried out
  • TestOut Network Pro Labs are also carried out.
  • FTP Server Creation & Management
  • Lab Assignments.
  • Network Maintenance
  • Router Configuration
  • System Configuration
  • PPPOE / Hotspot

  • Basic Concepts
  • IPV4
  • IPV6
  • MAC
  • TCP/UDP
  • PORT FORWARDING
  • WIFI
  • GSM
  • CSMA/CD
  • CDMA
  • ACK
  • SUBNETTING
  • HTTP,HTTPS
  • BASIC CONCEPTS
  • VLAN
  • CLOUD
  • WIRELESS & MORE


Message me for more details :-)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent and perfect job!!!

:

Great job,good communication.I recommend!

:

I bought it because I needed somebody to help me with my networking situation. He did a great job via remote!

:

Would love to work with this guy again. Cheers!

:

Great work....




No comments:

Post a Comment