Saturday, September 19, 2020

Help You Build A Custom Gaming PC Or Workstation











About:

I'll create a custom PC build for your budget.



Do you want to build a PC but don't know where to start? Get in touch now and let's build your dream PC!



I'll research the right components for what you need, then compile and send you a precise shopping list of component names, models, prices and Amazon links.



I have been assembling PCs for more than 20 years. I am an avid PC gamer and a tech geek, and I was the owner and manager of two PC/Computer/Hardware shops for many years. I currently work in IT.



  • Gaming
  • Streaming
  • Video/Audio Editing
  • Office Work

Reviews


:

great service

:

Amazing info! Literally knows everything!

:

Great build & super quick. Thank you so much!

:

this guy did great ! he is very patient with my antics good job man!

:

Veloce, capace รจ molto disponibile. Raccomando a pieni voti




No comments:

Post a Comment