Monday, September 7, 2020

Configure And Deploy Nas Synology











About:

if you purchase any kind of nas synology model that suit your business and you're looking for a someone well skilled which he can help you to manage your nas synology and get the most out from it , you're coming to the right place ,


 i'm well experienced IT technical support engineer dealing with nas synology almost everyday, fixing bugs, managing, installing and deploying useful features that suit your business needs  .



  • I will protect your PC/Laptop/Server from Data loss, virus attack . 
  • I will do Raid configuration to offer redunduncy and high avaibility to your data .
  • I will setup your own email server (eg: Gmail, outlook, yahoo, ) . 
  • I will Host your own website without the need to purchase any hosting server.
  • i will create your own cloud to share your files remotely with anyone over Internet
  • I will protect your data by applying permission rules. 
  • I will Securie your NAS from unauthorized access, potential cyber attack . 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was awesome! We had a little setup needed to get the NAS even setup behind a firewall that I didn't have control of and he worked with me at any time I needed.

:

persistant, professional. thanks for the help!

:

Excellent response and committed on quality and on time delivery of the product

:

On time with excellent service

:

Vielen Dank für deine tolle Arbeit. Salim hat meine Synology Nas für meine Bedürfnisse eingerichtet und es sicher gemacht. Ich bin mehr als zufrieden und kann ihn nur empfehlen. Ich werde seine Dienste auf jeden Fall wieder nutzen. LG Viktor Thank you for your great work. Salim set up my Synology Nas for my needs and made it safe. I am more than satisfied and can only recommend it. I will definitely use his services again.




No comments:

Post a Comment