Saturday, September 19, 2020

Fix Computer Laptop Problems











About:

Why should we work together?

1. I specialize in troubleshooting and repair of gadgets especially computers both hardware and software. 

2. I love to work on interesting projects and with people.



Just send your queries and contacts.

I will provide you with the following

  • Diagnosis
  • Troubleshooting
  • Review

I sometimes use AMMYY Admin or Teamviewer to connect remotely to offsite machines.

If you have any questions, I invite you to contact me before ordering.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He worked very hard to finish this job and was crystal clear on his communication. I would use him again in a heartbeat.

:

This guy is amazing and very supportive and helpful. Highly recommended. 5 stars customer service.

:

He did a good job under tough circumstances. Thanks for your efforts.

:

Thank you for understanding and bearing with the situation.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment