Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Setup Gsuite, Migrate Emails To Gsuite, Fix Email Issues











About:

Please contact me before placing the order so we can scope out what exactly you require.



Google Gsuite Email Account provides more space and branding power to your business. We even have the ability to have our own brand logo inside the email. There's a lot of benefits of moving your emails to Gsuite. especially security and cloud storage. It's Cheaper, Safer and most Secure email service in the world.



I will set up your gsuite account for your domain and will guide you on how to use it in the future.



I will migrate your emails from any server to Gsuite or I can set up the Gsuite account for you. And I will support you with any questions regarding G Suite.



Please also note the migration time depends on your email box size.



Why me?


I'm a Google certified Gsuite Administrator. 

Here's the link to my certificate - http://bit.ly/2OuqLuG

Currently administrating over 70 domains, configuring their DNS records, Web hosting, email hosting, handling over 10 Gsuite business accounts. 



*Please note that the migration time can be different depending on your email box sizes





Reviews


Seller's Response:

The work was done perfectly and very fast. I'm impressed. Very knowledgable. With a few screenshits, he was abke to find the problem 😎

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much :D

Seller's Response:

Best service!

Seller's Response:

Thank you 😁

Seller's Response:

Super good and fast as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment