Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Verify Your Domain Ownership For G Suite In 1 Hour











About:

Hey, I am a Google Cloud "G Suite Administration" Certified Partner and I have done this 1000 of times, so I am very familiar with this process. 



Before using G Suite, you must verify that you own your domain. A domain is what comes after www. in web addresses. This is probably your organization's name, followed by .com, such as yourbusiness.com.



G Suite service can help you with a lot of things, but one of the most notable features is that it hosts your email for you and lets you use the Gmail interface with your own domain name (
e.g. you @ yourdomain.com). That makes it a great option as an email hosting solution for your Website.



In this Gig
 I will ​

  • Verify your Domain Ownership for G-Suite.
  • Configure Mailing records so you can Send and Receive Mails using Gmail
  • Troubleshoot any other delivery issues 



After this your domain will be connected to your G Suite and You can send and receive emails directly from your website email addresses.



I guarantee 

  • 100% Security of your Information
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction



Any Question? Do inbox me to discuss further more :)

Please don't order if you have Google Apps Legacy Account.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

would 10000% recommended this seller. Nouman is as professional as can be. I truly have nothing bad to say about him. Perfect perfect perfect!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :) Your appreciation just made my day :) Looking forward to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Nouman was excellent, helped me out of a mess & guided me to the best solution. Also saved me some money by downgrading an unnecessary monthly charge for my email service. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :) Your appreciation means a lot to me. Looking forward to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Exceptional work as always! Provides quick delivery and is easy to work with. Do not hesitate, if you want the job done right!




No comments:

Post a Comment