Monday, September 7, 2020

Create, Configure, Fix Or Manage AWS Services











About:

If you are looking for someone to help you in your AWS related service matters, here I am. I can provide service starting from setting up an AWS account from scratch, managing an existing cloud infrastructure setup, or adding new cloud services to you cloud and etc.



I have expertise on services on AWS, including, but not limited to:
  • EC2
  • Route53
  • Elastic Beanstalk
  • Lambda
  • ECS
  • S3
  • RDS
  • VPC

  • IAM
  • Elastic Transcoder
  • SQS
  • Cloudfront
  • IoT
  • Code Deploy

  • And many more!


I can set up individual servers (to host your Wordpress site for example), or to run your entire application.  If your needs are more complex, no problem!  I can do any task, big or small!



Please contact me before placing the order to discuss the project details and get a more accurate estimate.  In most cases, I will create a custom offer for this gig that includes all the requirements after our discussion.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great work thanks

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

it's nice to work with him

:

thanks hope to work with you again

:

Partial delivery on custom order. My request was more complex than expected. Yasiru has delivered a workable solution.




No comments:

Post a Comment